Raw Indigo Selvedge
- 3sixteen's signature 14.5oz indigo selvedge denim fabric is woven in Okayama, Japan. The fabric has been skewed and singed, creating a clean and uniform look from a distance, and a rough and rugged texture up close. Additionally, the weft on the 14.5oz fabric has been brushed, giving the denim an extremely soft feel from day one.
- The Classic Tapered fit, also known as CT, is a take on 3Sixteen's popular Slim Tapered fit, this time with significantly more room in the top block and thighs. This fit is great for anyone who lifts weights, bikes, or just needs more room up top, all while maintaining a slim silhouette throughout the legs, with a strong taper down to the calf.
- Fabric is sanforized, expect minimal shrinkage
- Tanner Goods 3mm thick branded leather patch
- Chainstiched hems and waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waist band
- Gun metal finish custom engraved rivets and buttons
- Red and white selvedge
- Hidden selvedge coin pocket
- Selvedge detail along button fly
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA (San Francisco, CA)